Committee Chair Job Description
- Each committee chairperson shall schedule committee meetings, chair the meetings, manage the committee discussions, and handle all routine correspondence to the Board using the Secretary as the Board liaison.
- The chairperson shall assign or delegate duties to members of the committee as necessary for each project.
- Each chairperson will review and update the committee’s job description as each committee evolves.
- Each chairperson will prepare and present a report of the committee’s activities and requests for expenses to the Board Liaison for board action.
- A budget for the year will be submitted to the Board prior to the 1st meeting after the change of officers and Board.
- A chairperson's report will be expected and must be received by the Secretary 8 days prior to each scheduled board meeting.